ImuPro Basic Test to Check Food Intolerance
The stepping stone
ImuPro Basic tests the 90 most important foods, such as typical kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits, cereals, dairy products and chicken egg. You will find an overview of the tested allergens below.
A specialised laboratory performs a reliable diagnostic test (ELISA) to measure IgG antibodies to 90 foodstuffs in your blood. Based on the results of the antibody titre, the foodstuffs are then categorized into three groups:
- Not elevated
- Highly elevated
You will receive a comprehensive report with accurate results at a glance, as well as your personal nutritional guidelines which include individual recommendations for your 4-day rotation.
ImuPro Basic offers you several benefits:
- Reliable diagnostic test
- Comprehensive report containing accurate results for all tested foods at a glance
- Personalised nutritional guide
- Individual recommendations for your 4-day rotation
- Handy provocation plan
- Helpful wallet card with your possible trigger foods
- Practical tips for everyday life
- Professional scientific and nutritional advice